Electric Meter Box Recessed (595x409x210mm) - M01023
The standard electric flush fitted meter box houses all domestic electric meters. The design is the mirror of the standard built-in Gas Meter Box. Cable entry is at the bottom left-hand side, either surface entry through the architrave which protrudes 60mm, or via the building cavity.
In both cases, a cable protecting hockey stick is used between the LPDE ducting and the meter box. The meter box complies with ESI Standard 12-3 external use. (Hockey Stick not included)
Known also as model M01026 by the merchants, the most popular Electric Meter Box, the standard recessed Electric Meter Box houses any domestic electric meter and is designed to mirror the standard recessed Gas Meter Box. With customer choice of cable entry positions this universal version can be used in any area of the UK.
- Suitable for all domestic electric meters
- Will not rot or corrode
- Weather resistant
- Pre-drilled cable entry positions
- Manufactured in glass reinforced plastic
- Fitted baseboard
- Easy installation - cable entry on the face of the wall or via the cavity
- Fitted meter brackets
- Materiel - Glass reinforced plastic
- Conforms to BS8499 Regulations
Please Note: Meter Box Keys are not included and these are for outdoor use. Due to the nature of the material used in manufacturing, these may have cosmetic imperfections including scuffs and scratches.
Electric Meter Box Recessed (595 x 409 x 210mm)
- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex VAT: £22.50
- 5 or more at £25.79 Inc VAT
- 10 or more at £24.24 Inc VAT
- 20 or more at £23.52 Inc VAT
- 50 or more at £21.38 Inc VAT
Orders placed after 4pm will be processed the following working day.
All Industrial and Commercial Meter Boxes have to be ordered before11.30pm for Next Day Delivery where available.